Home Owners Association
in North Port, Florida
The Bobcat Villas consists of 110 individually-owned units that share various common areas such as entryways, courtyards, and back yards. All residents enjoy the same privileges, except that voting is limited to owners. Here’s some key information for your reference:
- Our pool. The pool is open from sunrise to sunset and is accessible through a gate controlled by an electronic coded lock.
Villas Clubhouse. The clubhouse is available for use by residents. Typically, it is open for coffee groups and other functions and it includes a small lending library. Procedures for reserving the clubhouse are described in the Reservation Form which can be found in the folders on the bulletin board inside the clubhouse, although it should be noted that during the current Coronavirus threat, use of the clubhouse for members' functions must be arranged through the social committee. The clubhouse contains a small library which is available to all residents to borrow books from. Please remember to return books in a timely fashion. Donations of used books a welcomed (place in the receptacle in the library).
- Pool and clubhouse cleaning. Much of the cleaning and tidying up associated with the clubhouse and the pool – putting chairs and tables back, throwing away trash – is done by residents after use. The pool is also attended to by a pool service vendor and the clubhouse and pool deck receive limited cleaning twice a week from another service vendor.
- Trash and recyclables. Trash and recyclables are collected each Wednesday morning. Containers must be placed at the end of each driveway on Tuesday evening and returned to garages by Wednesday evening.
- Landscaping. All the common areas of the community are maintained by our landscaping company LMP Inc. Any specific needs can be requested through Star Hospitality Management (see below). LMP provide a newsletter "The Hedgelines" to keep our community informed. Issues of the newsletter are available on right hand side of this page.
- Maintenance Issues. Roof leaks, sprinkler malfunctions and other external maintenance issues should be reported to Star Hospitality Management (941-575-6764), which acts as our Home Owners’ Association management company.